CAPITOL MIDDLE MAGNET SCHOOL DRESS CODE POLICY:
(1) Khaki bottoms may be standard uniform pants. Capri pants, shorts, skirts, skorts, and jumpers not more than 5 inches above the knee are acceptable subject to individual School Improvement Team guidelines. Students shall wear only standard khaki uniform (NO jeans, biking shorts, stretch pants, jeggings, sweatpants, cargo pants or joggers)
(2) Plain navy blue shirts/blouses with a collar; turtlenecks are acceptable in winter (no t-shirts)
(3) Navy blue sweaters, sweatshirts, jackets or parkas may be worn in the building (NO HOODS)
(4) If a shirt is worn under the uniform shirt it must be white only
(5) Closed toe shoes/sneakers or strap on sandals (no flip flops, house shoes, backless shoes, or mules)
(6) BELTS MUST BE WORN BY EVERYONE/ SHIRTS MUST BE TUCKED IN
(7) ID’s must be worn in the building and on the school bus at all times.
BEGINNING OCTOBER 19, 2020 STUDENTS MUST HAVE A SCHOOL ID, YOU MAY PURCHASE THE ID ON LINE AT CAPITOLMAGNET.ORG, OR WITH CASH WITH MS. CARTER IN THE LIBRARY.
BLUE CAPITOL MIDDLE SWEATSHIRTS CAN BE PURCHASED IN THE FRONT OFFICE WITH MS. SMITH THE COST IS $20.00
IF STUDENTS FORGET THEIR ID, THEY MUST PURCHASE A TEMPORARY ID FOR $1.00 PRIOR TO REPORTING TO CLASS.